- Apply 3 or more sprays to the head and shaft of the penis
- Wait 5-10 minutes
- Adjust dosage according to desired results – just do not exceed 10 sprays
- If using before oral sex, it is recommended to wipe the penis with a damp towel 5-10 minutes after application, and before proceeding with oral contact
- Thoroughly wash product off after intercourse
Frequently Asked Questions
When used as directed, there are no known side effects.
Dynamo Delay is safe to use for oral sex. Just make sure to thoroughly remove excess product prior to oral contact to prevent any numbness from transferring to your partner’s mouth.
Dynamo Delay should not leave any stains if applied as recommended. If the product does come in contact with fabric, any spots should easily be removed in the washing machine.
Yes. Once Dynamo Delay has been fully absorbed and excess product has been wiped away, any kind of lubricant can be used.
Yes. Dynamo Delay is water-soluble and can easily be washed off. However, any numbing effect will need time to wear off.
Do not use Dynamo Delay on any other part of the body. This product should only be applied to the penis and must be used as directed.
Check with your physician before using Dynamo Delay if you are being treated for any other medical conditions.
- Do not use Dynamo Delay if you or your partner is allergic to lidocaine or other anesthetics
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin
- Do not spray in or near eyes or mouth and do not orally ingest
- If applied as directed but does not provide relief, discontinue use. Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
You should never exceed the maximum 10 sprays as directed. As with any medication, you should aim to use the smallest effective dosage. Users that exceed recommended doses may experience temporary loss of erection, numbness or skin irritation. Should this occur, immediately wash the penis and cease use of the product. Symptoms should soon go away but if they persist, users are advised to contact a physician.